The DSL DAO is created to govern the key parameters of Settlement Data Provider (SDP) incentive structures, which are a crucial part of the Decentralized Settlement Layer.
TXA Voting Tokens are NOT the same as TXA tokens.
- 1.Minimum requirements to run an SDP.
- 2.Number of SDPs required to reach quorum in consensus.
- 3.Fees paid for providing obligation data.
- 4.Over-collateralization requirements for settlement participation.
- 5.Penalties for unintentional system downtime or malicious actions.
Starting in June 2022 we will have our first voting on SDP Key Parameters.